Сorporate identity of the medical center
Сorporate identity of the kids medical center «Happy»
Сorporate identity of the dental clinic «Zarcon»
Clinic of sports medicine «Active Life»
Medical center «Harmony»
Gynecological medical center «Ganymed»
Construction, engineering, design
Design of the corporate identity of an engineering company «Abacus»
Service center «Vicotec Service»
Hardware store «Domax»
Сorporate identity of IT company
It company сorporate identity design
Сorporate identity of financial company
Brand book of financial company «Walton»
Corporate design of a financial company «Behive Analytical»
Corporate identity of a financial company «Pan Kredyt»
Corporate identity of management company «Аkkо»
Сorporate identity of real estate agency «INTERCITY», London, Great Britain
Сorporate identity of the restaurant and cafe
Logo and style of cafe кафе «Kolobok» Nice, France
Development of the corporate identity for cafe «Kahva»
Сorporate identity of restaurent «Pecheni varenyki»
Packing, logo, site of snacks for beer «Ikryaniki»
Сorporate identityautomotive, logistics, transport companies
Сorporate identity, design of printed products of the logistics company«Raben»
Logo, brand book of the logistics company«Qazaq»
Logo, site, brand book of car center «Bulavka»
Doors production «Terminus»
Sale and production of clothing «TITO»
Shops, shopping malls
Shopping mall «NEW WAY»
Clothing store «LATTORY»
Соmpany Brand Book and its elements
- Logo Guide – Guide for size, color palette, and proper placement.
- Font Guide – Typestyles to use, and when they’re appropriate.
- Color Scheme – Specific primary and secondary colors and combinations.
- Company Template Design – Positioning of logo, letterhead, business cards, press release
- Web Guidelines
There may be a section dedicated to Communication Tools including press releases and templates.
- Tone & Style Guide – defines the tone of your company. Formal, stuffy, casual, approachable, technical? Describes capitalization (or not) of product names, placement of the TMs and Rs.
- Advertising & Communications Guide – provides templates and guidelines for creating advertising materials.
- Social Media Guide / Policy – describes policy regarding social media tools and usage. It is important if you have multiple locations with independent operators. Do you have several bloggers? Who is responsible for a Facebook page?
What are the goal, philosophy, and mission of the company. As your company grows, there are more employees who need the guidelines. If you run a franchise or multi-unit brand, the guidelines unify your voice as one brand.
It nay include:
- Brand Guardrails / Filters
- The Brand: Positioning, Characteristics, Promise, Differentiators, Expession
- Target Audience / Customers describe who your customers are and why they need you.
- Purpose, Mission Statement, and Values define company and guide decisions and actions. Values make it easy for your team to stay on-brand.
1. The Logo
Technical parameters of the logo, corporate colors, size, rules of use, basic and additional colors.
2. Company Fonts
Basic font (for headings); Additional font (for writing ordinary texts); Rules for applying fonts.
3. Business Documentation
Corporate and personal business cards, envelopes, letterheads, folders, tables, signs, and badges.
4. Accounting Documentation
Accounting forms, acts, models, contracts.
5. Advertising in Newspapers and Magazines
6. Corporate Uniform
Women’s and men’s uniforms. Winter and summer.
7. Print Materials
Guidelines for presentations, invitations, and booklets. It also includes a presentation on CD-ROM, booklets, postcards, flyers, posters.
Street signs, a sign above the company’s central entrance, direction signs inside offices.
9. Outdoor Advertising
Guidelines for Outdoor Advertising, billboards, transport advertising, light boxes.
10. Promotional Products
Design of promotional products: pens, notes, bags, folders, key chains, etc.